Ministry of Defence (Vigilance) has put the details of firms debarred/put on hold/suspended etc from doing business with MoD, on their website https://mod.gov.in/. The same is reproduced for information of Indian defence industry.
- M/s Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd (STK)
- M/s Israel Military Industries Ltd (IMI)
- M/s T.S. Kisan& Co. Pvt Lt., New Delhi
- M/s R.K. Machine Tools Ltd., Ludhiana.
- M/s Rheinmetall Air Defence (RAD), Zurich.
- M.s Corporation Defence, Russia.
Put on hold/Suspended firms
- M/s Denal, South Africa
- M/s Agusta Westland International Ltd, U.K.
- M/s Leonardo S.p.A (Erstwhile M/s Finmeccanica, Italy and its group of companies, including subsidiaries and affiliates).
- M/s IDS, Tunisia.
- M/s Infotech Design Systesm (IDS), Mauitius.
- M/s IDS Infotech Ltd, Mohali
- M/s Areomatrix info. Solution Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh.
- M/s Shanx Oceaneering.
- M/s Inter Spiro India Pvt Ltd.
- M/s Experts Systems
- M/s Unitech Enterprises
- M/s Kelvin Engineering
- Atlas group of companies including M/s Altas Telecom and M/s Atlas Defence services
Restricted Procurement from firms
- M/s Rolls Royce and its allied & subsidiaries companies.
- M/s Tatra Trucks a.s. of Czech Republic
- M/sRafael and M/s IAI, Israel
- M/s Rafael and M/s IAI, Israel
Article published in Magazine issue “Mar-Apr 2018 “